Advertise in “Locally Grown: Farm Products Guide”
Purchase an ad in CISA’s 2017 Locally Grown magazine and reach 60,000 consumers throughout Franklin, Hampshire, and Hampden counties.
CISA’s Locally Grown: Farm Products Guide is THE Pioneer Valley’s comprehensive guide to buying and eating locally produced food and farm products. With a print run of 60,000 copies, Locally Grown is distributed directly to consumers throughout Franklin, Hampshire, and Hampden counties and used as a reference all year long.
An ad in the 2017 guide provides an affordable outlet to connect with a large audience of consumers committed to buying and supporting local.
CISA’s Locally Grown offers your business these advantages:
- 60,000 copies distributed to area households, retailers, restaurants, visitor information centers, farm stands, farmers’ markets, and chambers of commerce.
- Affiliation with CISA’s Local Hero brand, whose logo has been extensively marketed and has earned an extremely high recognition rate of 82% among area consumers.
Locally Grown measures 8.5” w x 10.5” h and will be printed locally on recycled paper with water-based inks. Other features include helpful information about our local food system, how to eat locally year-round, and a list of local farm festivals.
Locally Grown content includes:
- Area farms, farm stands, and farmers’ markets
- Restaurants that purchase locally grown food
- Retailers that sell local food and farm products
Ad space is available in the following sizes:
Display: 4.833” w x 2.958” h $400
1/3 page: 4.833” w x 4.562” h $650
Half page: 7.375” w x 4.562” h $1,250
Full page interior: 7.375” w x 9.375” h $3,000
An ad in the Guide is an investment that will reap rewards all year.
To reserve your space for 2017, please complete and return an ad order form.
For more information contact Monica Green at email@example.com or 413-585-1074.