Dairy Month: Froyo Bites
These quick and easy summer treats couldn’t be easier to make, and with just two ingredients, they contain no added sugar!
June is dairy month, so we’re highlighting dairy recipes all month! Visit massdairy.com for more information on Massachusetts dairy farms.
Makes: 12 Froyo Bites
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen local berries (or other fruit of your choice)
- Combine berries and yogurt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Using a spoon, fill each compartment of an ice cube tray with the blended mixture.
- Freeze until solid, about 2 hours depending on your freezer.
- Once frozen, you can remove the Froyo Bites from the ice cube tray and store in a zip-top freezer bag.