Thursday: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
June 4 to October 15, 2020
Opening date has been confirmed! The market will be operating during the dates listed above.
• A firm 3:00 pm opening – no early birds!
• Clear markings of entrances and exists to the market and the vendors.
• Requirements for all to wear face masks and maintain physical distancing.
• Control over the number of customers who may enter at any one time.
• A “no touch” system of purchasing. Customers will need to identify what they wish to purchase and only the vendor may handle the produce and products as the sale is completed.
• Additional signs, cones, tape, and markings to control pedestrian and vehicle flow.
• No bagging of products, by vendors, in reusable bags.
• Increased access to and use of debit/credit transactions to minimize potential contamination thru use of cash.
• A new, pre-order and pickup system (under development) that will allow customers to place an order and pick up their products at the market.
The market offers locally grown, seasonal produce, baked goods, maple syrup, crafts, plants, grass-feed beef, milk, cheese, ice cream, bacon, sausage, pork products, smoothies, pesto, corn and bean salsa,and much more.The market is a great place to meet old friends and new. Come support your local farmers and crafters in a friendly outdoor setting. Rain or shine.
Vendors include Maple Grove Bakery and Farm; Roots, Fruits and Greens; Lynch’s Doggie Cuisine; Rachel’s Everlasting Farm and Florist; Rick Wilkey’s Produce; Peter’s Produce; Hancock Dairy Farm; Coolidge Farm; Walnut Kitchen Homestead; Foothill Farm; Sweet Cottage Farm;Elzire’s Acre Goat Milk Soap; Kiwi Meadows; and more
Kiwi Meadows Farm
Moore’s Maple Grove Farm
Roots, Fruits, And Greens
Hancock Dairy Farm Barre, MA
Walnut Kitchen Homestead Orange, MA
Sweet Cottage Farm Athol, MA
Elzire’s Acre: Goat Milk Soap Princeton, MA