Wholesale growers. We are a third generation family farm operating on 180 acres. We are primarily wholesale growers of lettuce, green beans, pickling cucumbers, broccoli, cabbage, tomatoes and asparagus in the spring and summer.
In the winter we specialize in winter squash both whole and peeled, rutabagas and pumpkins. We have a large variety of hard squash including the more commonplace varieties of butternut, buttercup, acorn and spaghetti as well as several more interesting varieties like bora-bora and delicata. We can accommodate both large and small orders.
Crop Types Available:
- Asparagus-24 Bunch Box. Available May 8-June 20.
- Lettuce-12 & 24 Count Box of Green/Red Leaf & Romaine, June 4-July 4
- Green Cabbage-16-18 Count Box Large heads – 120 Count Bins, July 1-August 20
- Broccoli – June 28-Oct. 20
- Greenhouse Tomatoes – LIMITED SUPPLY: June 20-August 20
- Snap Peas – June 10-July 10
- Pickling Cucumber– 1/2bushel and 1bu. boxes – sizes 2-5, July 4-Sept. 20
- Summer Squash and Zucchini – June 28-Sept. 20
- Certified Organic Bunched Beets-June 28-Sept 1
- Long Green Cucumbers – July 4-Sept 20
- Certified Organic Soybeans – starting November 1
- Butternut 1 1/9 Boxes & Bins Aug. 25-March
- Acorn 1 1/9 Boxes & Bins Aug. 25-Dec. 1
- Kabocha 1 1/9 Boxes & Bins Aug 25-Thanksgiving
- Spaghetti 1 1/9 Boxes & Bins Aug 25-Halloween
- Gold Acorn-1 1/9 Boxes/Bins Aug 25-Thanksgiving
- Peeled Butternut Squash 15lb wrapped halves Sept 1-Easter, 12/20oz trays and 10lb. bags whole or diced
- Rutabagas – Oct 15 – April 1st, 1 1/9 boxes unwaxed peeled 12/20oz. trays
Pumpkins – Sept. 1 – Halloween
- Pumpkin MINIS – Jack-be-little, We-be-little, Baby Boo (White) 1/2bu., 1 1/9 Boxes and bins
- Sugar Pumpkins– Small Boxes & Bins also Medium Size Bins.
- Face (Large Pumpkins) – 45 Count Bin
- White and Heirloom – Bins
VegetablesAsparagus, Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, Cucumbers, Green Beans, Lettuce, Peas (snap), Pumpkins, Rutabagas, Summer Squash, Tomatoes, Winter Squash, Zucchini