At Sweet Morning Farm we raise a wide variety of vegetables, fruits, flowers, poultry, and pork. Most of what we grow is sold via CSA shares. We also sell eggs and vegetables year-round at the farm. Sign up for the “News and Extras” list to receive updates. We use organic methods and focus on growing heirloom varieties and heritage breeds. Our poultry and pork are raised on organic feed and pasture.
What We Grow
Dairy + EggsEggs (chicken), Eggs (duck)
FruitCurrants, Ground Cherries, Peaches, Raspberries
HerbsBasil, Cilantro, Coriander, Dill, Mint, Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary, Sage, Sorrel
MeatChicken, Duck, Fowl, Pork
Nursery + FlowersCut Flowers, Heirloom Seedlings, Vegetable Starts
VegetablesArugula, Asian Greens, Beets, Bok Choi, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Chili Peppers, Collards, Cucumbers, Dandelion, Edamame, Edible Flowers, Eggplant, Endive, Escarole, Fava Beans, Fennel, Garlic (cured), Garlic Scapes, Green Beans, Horseradish, Kale, Kohlrabi, Leeks, Lettuce, Lima Beans, Microgreens, Mushrooms, Mustard Greens, Nettles, Onions (cured), Parsnips, Peas (shelling), Peas (snap), Peppers, Pumpkins, Radicchio, Radishes, Rhubarb, Rutabagas, Salad Greens, Scallions/Green Onions, Shell Beans, Spinach, Sprouts, Summer Squash, Swiss Chard, Tat Soi, Tomatillos, Tomatoes, Tomatoes (cherry), Turnips, Winter Squash, Yu Choy, Zucchini
Community Supported Agriculture
* All big shares come with flowers and PYO privileges on certain crops including snap peas, cherry tomatoes, beans, cucumbers, and extra flowers. PYO available for Mini Shares, if desired.
* Each week includes a variety of crops, usually including salad greens, cooking greens, some kind of onion, some kind of root crop, some herbs, and whatever else is in season. Most weeks farm members also get to choose what they prefer from a range of items, depending on what is ready for harvest.
* Mini Shares choose 2 items per week, plus flowers.
* Pick up at the farm on Thursday afternoons, 2:00 – 7:00.
* Delivery in Greenfield or Leyden ($500/share)
* Shares will start by June 1st, depending on the spring weather.
Prices: Basic farm share: $400 – $450 (sliding scale) (1-2 adults, 20 weeks)
Basic share delivered: $500 (Leyden & Greenfield)
Mini share: $120
Mini share with PYO: $140
(2 items/week, 20 weeks)
Early Bird Special: Pay in full for your share by March 20 and receive farm fresh eggs in thanks.
On farm, 910 Greenfield Rd, Leyden, MA
Thursday, 2 pm-7 pm