At Sweet Morning Farm we raise a wide variety of vegetables, fruits, flowers, poultry, and pork. Most of what we grow is sold at farmers’ markets, here at the farm, or through CSA shares. We sell pork, eggs and vegetables year-round at the farm. Sign up for the “News and Extras” list to receive updates. We use organic methods and focus on growing heirloom varieties and heritage breeds. Our poultry and pork are raised on organic feed and pasture. You can find us at the farm, at farmers’ markets in Greenfield and Shelburne Falls, and on Thursdays during CSA pick up time. You may also order whole and half hogs for your freezer.
What We Grow
Dairy + EggsEggs (chicken)
FruitCurrants, Ground Cherries, Raspberries
HerbsBasil, Cilantro, Dill, Mint, Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary, Sage, Sorrel
MeatDuck, Fowl, Pork
Nursery + FlowersCut Flowers, Heirloom Seedlings, Vegetable Starts
VegetablesArugula, Asian Greens, Beets, Bok Choi, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Callaloo, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Chili Peppers, Collards, Cucumbers, Dandelion, Edamame, Edible Flowers, Eggplant, Endive, Escarole, Fennel, Garlic (cured), Garlic Scapes, Green Beans, Horseradish, Kale, Kohlrabi, Leeks, Lettuce, Lima Beans, Microgreens, Mushrooms, Mustard Greens, Nettles, Okra, Onions (cured), Parsnips, Peas (shelling), Peas (snap), Peppers, Pumpkins, Radicchio, Radishes, Rhubarb, Rutabagas, Salad Greens, Scallions/Green Onions, Shell Beans, Spinach, Sprouts, Summer Squash, Swiss Chard, Tat Soi, Tomatillos, Tomatoes, Tomatoes (cherry), Turnips, Winter Squash, Zucchini
Community Supported Agriculture
* Each week includes a variety of crops, usually including salad greens, cooking greens, some kind of onion, some kind of root crop, some herbs, and whatever else is in season. Most weeks farm members also get to choose what they prefer from a range of items, depending on what is ready for harvest. From time to time we are able to include some special treats like seedlings, mushrooms or peaches. We like to share with our members!
* All shares come with flowers and PYO privileges for certain crops including snap peas, cherry tomatoes, beans, cucumbers, and extra flowers.
* Pick up at the farm on Thursday afternoons, 3:00 – 7:00.
* Shares start June 5th, and run for 20 weeks. Pick up on farm (910 Greenfield Rd, Leyden, MA), weather permitting
- Basic Farm Share: $450 – $550 (sliding scale) (1-2 adults, 20 weeks)
- Basic share delivered: $600 (Greenfield only)
- Mini Share: $160
- Mini Shares choose 2 items per week, plus flowers and PYO
CSA type by product
Holiday Product Details
Pork and beef roasts available. (Specific cuts for pork roasts: shoulders & hams). Call for details and to order.