New open air farm stand. One person is allowed in at a time and everyone must disinfect their hands before entry.
At Sweet Morning Farm we raise a wide variety of vegetables, fruits, flowers, poultry, beef, and pork. Most of what we grow is sold at farmers’ markets, or here at the farm, or through CSA shares. We sell beef, pork, eggs and vegetables year-round at the farm. Sign up for the “News and Extras” list to receive updates. We use organic methods and focus on growing heirloom varieties and heritage breeds. Our animals are raised on organic feed and pasture. You can find us at the farm, at farmers’ markets in Greenfield, Easthampton, and Shelburne Falls, and on Thursdays, during CSA pick up time. You may also order bulk pork for your freezer.
What We Grow
Dairy + EggsEggs (chicken)
FruitCurrants, Ground Cherries, Raspberries
HerbsBasil, Chervil, Cilantro, Dill, Mint, Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary, Sage, Sorrel
MeatBeef, Duck, Fowl, Pork
Nursery + FlowersCut Flowers, Heirloom Seedlings, Vegetable Starts
VegetablesArugula, Asian Greens, Beets, Bok Choi, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Callaloo, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Chili Peppers, Collards, Cucumbers, Dandelion, Edamame, Edible Flowers, Eggplant, Endive, Escarole, Fennel, Garlic (cured), Garlic Scapes, Green Beans, Kale, Kohlrabi, Leeks, Lettuce, Lima Beans, Microgreens, Mushrooms, Mustard Greens, Nettles, Okra, Onions (cured), Parsnips, Peas (shelling), Peas (snap), Peppers, Pumpkins, Radicchio, Radishes, Rhubarb, Rutabagas, Salad Greens, Scallions/Green Onions, Shell Beans, Spinach, Sprouts, Summer Squash, Swiss Chard, Tat Soi, Tomatillos, Tomatoes, Tomatoes (cherry), Turnips, Winter Squash, Zucchini
Community Supported Agriculture
* Each week includes a variety of crops, usually including salad greens, cooking greens, some kind of onion, some kind of root crop, some herbs, and whatever else is in season. Most weeks farm members also get to choose what they prefer from a range of items, depending on what is ready for harvest. From time to time we are able to include some special treats like seedlings, mushrooms or peaches. We like to share with our members!
- Only one share size. Around what a full share has been in the past but slightly smaller. Sliding scale $500-600.
- Shares will be pre-bagged so all you have to do is come and pickup your bag. This and other measures will be in place to keep things as safe as possible.
- No pick your own garden this year for safety, but items like beans and cherry tomatoes will still be in shares.
- Flowers are optional. We will include a weekly bouquet for $100.
- Pickup here in Leyden on Thursdays or Fridays depending on interest.
- Delivery available for $100 if enough people are interested.
CSA type by product
Holiday Product Details
Pork and beef roasts available. (Specific cuts for pork roasts: shoulders & hams). Call for details and to order.