Get ready for the market season! In this webinar, CISA will be sharing lots of information and resources on how to support and further improve farmers’ markets. The majority of content will relate to the current COVID-19 health crisis, and the rest will be for sharing other useful information that markets can use. Open to all farmers’ market managers, staff, and board/steering committee members. This event is free and will be held as a webinar. Attendees can join via video conferencing or phone call.
CISA will be covering:
- Guidance & best practices regarding COVID-19
- Insights on how to adjust your market so that it caters to changing consumer preferences (and more resources from the recently published Farmers’ Market toolkit that CISA collaborated on)
- How to talk to vendors about SNAP/HIP
- Mobile Market + updates & action items
- Selling to Everyone resources on how to make your market more welcoming to all
- CISA’s grant-funded farmers’ market work for 2020
There will also be time for open conversation and to connect with other market managers. This is an opportunity to discuss markets’ successes and challenges, as well as share what CISA can do to continue to support farmers’ markets.
RSVP using the form below, or by reaching out to Zoey Sloate at email@example.com or 413-665-7100 ext. 27. Upon registering, you will receive information on to access the webinar.