Soil Health Call: Walking through the Seasons with Dan Kittredge
May 21 - October 8Free
Click here to register!
How are your farming practices affecting soil and plant health throughout the seasons?
Join us at the farm of Bionutrient Food Association founder, Dan Kittredge, in North Brookfield MA for a series of 4 full day workshops to walk through the practices he uses to maintain a thriving ecological system each season.
Throughout each day we will learn more about:
- Principles of soil health, including biological, physical, and chemical properties
- In-season management of annual and perennial systems
- Production techniques that build soil health and protect plant health
- Practices of assessing plant health throughout the season
- Sunday, May, 21 2023 – 9:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday, June, 25 2023 – 9:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday, August, 27 2023 – 9:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday, October, 8 2023 – 9:00am-5:00pm
Location: Nature’s Way Farm; North Brookfield, MA