Farmworker housing available in Holyoke

Are you a farmworker who is qualified for public housing, and are you in need of affordable housing? Housing is available in Holyoke. To be eligible, you must meet income requirements and a family must have at least one member who is a farmworker or who works processing agricultural products for at least 6 months per year.

Way Finders is seeking qualified applicants for 1-4 bedroom apartments at Carlos Vega Townhomes in Holyoke. If you are a farmworker and finding it increasingly difficult to pay rent each month, you may apply for one of these apartments, which are subsidized by USDA Rural Development. Residents pay no more than 30% of their adjusted income for rent. Additional information and an application can be obtained at Carlos Vega Townhomes at 169 ½ Walnut St. in Holyoke, or by calling 413-233-1705.

Find It Locally

Search CISA’s online guide to local farms, food, and more!

Find Local Food