Find It Locally
Search CISA’s online guide to local farms, food, and more!Find Local Food
Has a local farm made your life easier during the pandemic? Have you found joy or connection through local food during this hard time? Tell us about it!
We know that local farms and food businesses have stepped up for our community over the last few months, and we want to highlight the role that local farms are playing in peoples’ lives during this unique moment in history. We’re making a video to share some of these stories, and we want to hear yours!
• Did you feel a huge sense of relief when you found a local farm stand offering curbside pickup or a local food delivery service, so you could get food in a safe and comfortable way?
• Have you been cooking and eating with your family or housemates in new and adventurous ways? Or building new food traditions that you’ll carry with you?
• Or maybe a farmer did something or said something that made a difference in your life during quarantine!
• Film a short (30 sec – 90 sec) video of yourself telling your story!
• You’ll be able to film yourself using your phone or computer.
• If you think you might have a good story for this video, contact Noah Baustin. We’re happy to help you think through what you want to say on tape. We can also give you instructions for filming yourself.
• Or if you already have a great idea, you’re welcome to go ahead and film yourself and then follow the instructions below for submitting your clip to CISA.
To send CISA your video clip, upload it to our Dropbox folder here. You don’t need to sign up for Dropbox to upload your file, just click here and then upload your video file.
Questions? Contact Noah Baustin.