Hiring: Administrative Services Manager – NOFA/Mass
Job opening: NOFA/Mass Administrative Services Manager
Part time: 28-32 hours/week
Primarily a remote position, but some in-person work within Massachusetts is required.
Application deadline: 5/31/22
Note: If you are interested in only some parts of the job but not all, please apply, as we can potentially segment this job into multiple positions.
The Northeast Organic Farming Association / Massachusetts Chapter (NOFA/Mass) seeks an Administrative Services Manager to support the Administrative Director, Executive Director, and programs across the organization. Responsibilities include managing event registration, maintaining the database, tracking membership and donor engagement.
Our ideal candidate will be organized, flexible, resourceful and have strong skills in verbal and written communications, customer relations, advanced tech skills, record keeping, and event coordination. Experience running and maintaining a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database is required.
- Event Registration Management (50%, 10-15 hours/week)
- Organizational Administrative Support (25%, 7-9 hours/week)
- Database Management (10%, 3-4 hours/week)
- Member & Donor Management (10%, 3-4 hours/week)
- Individual Administrative Organization (5%, 2 hours/week)
The successful candidate will offer:
- A strong commitment to and knowledge of organic and regenerative farming practices
- Strong technology skills
- Ability to work independently from home with minimal supervision and maintain a collaborative approach as a team member
- Motivation to research new subjects, platforms and organize data and content for redistribution
- Proficiency with Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Wix, WordPress and event management platforms such as Whova
- Strong commitment to working toward dismantling racism in the food system; previous experience with working toward racial equity within an organization or community
- Experience running and maintaining a CRM
Ideal candidate may also have:
- Experience in communications, marketing, food and agriculture, or policy process
- Knowledge of agricultural issues, programs, and policies at the state or federal level
- Spanish fluency
$18.00/hour – $22.00/hour based on experience. Monthly stipend for internet, phone and approved travel expenses. Annual stipends for technology and professional development. New hires start with two weeks of paid vacation time and up to two weeks of paid sick/personal days. No health insurance available at this time.