Hiring: Corporate Sponsorship Director – NOFA/Mass
We’re seeking an individual who is familiar with the organic and local food landscape, great at building and maintaining relationships, and energetically executes deadlines and details.
The Corporate Sponsorship Program Director is responsible for generating revenue annually by securing sponsorships, exhibitors and advertisers, and through other marketing and sales activities.
The Corporate Sponsorship Program Director:
- Identifies, fosters, and secures relationships and partnerships with like-minded corporations, small businesses and non-profits to support NOFA/Mass programming.
- Sells and manages:
- Corporate Sponsorships;
- Sponsorships for the Winter and Summer conferences;
- Sponsorships for Grower Seminars;
- Exhibit space for the Winter and Summer conferences and advertising for the Summer and Winter Conference Program Book;
- Advertising for the online Organic Food Guide;
- Advertising for the NOFA/Mass Newsletter.
- Developing collaterals for the various sponsorship activities;
- Marketing the Corporate Sponsorship Program and monitoring all the aspects involved with it;
- Marketing and selling all revenue producing products, and collecting related payments for transmission to Central Office;
- Working under the direct supervision of the Development Director and in collaboration with the Executive Director on all aspects of Corporate Marketing;
- Developing new sponsorship products to stay current with trends in the market;
- Employee must attend NOFA/Mass retreats and staff meetings, the winter and summer conferences, development department conference calls, and other staff responsibilities.
- Employee must submit weekly staff reports to the Executive Director, participate in peer reviews of other centrally-hired NOFA/Mass staff and maintain monthly timesheets.
- A strong commitment to and understanding of organic farming;
- A track record of successful marketing and sales;
- Experience working with non-profit organizations;
- Excellent leadership skills as well as proficiency in working with others as a team;
- Energetic and dynamic communication and work style that inspires colleagues, sponsors, and the wider NOFA/Mass community;
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
This position is a 25 – 30 hour per week job with a minimum starting rate of $18/hour.
- Employee must maintain a current NOFA/Mass membership.
- Employee must provide appropriate basic office equipment to facilitate working from home.
We would prefer that this position also holds The Natural Farmer advertiser position, but it is not a requirement.
NOFA/Mass is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment and contracting practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to Kristin Brennan at email@example.com. No deadline for applications, but NOFA/Mass is looking to fill the position as soon as possible.