Hiring: Corporate Sponsorship Director – NOFA/Mass
The Corporate Sponsorship Program Director is responsible for generating a minimum of $95,000 of revenue annually by securing sponsorships, exhibitors and advertisers, and through other marketing and sales activities.
The Corporate Sponsorship Program Director:
- Identifies, fosters, and secures relationships and partnerships with like-minded corporations, small businesses and non-profits to support NOFA/Mass programming.
- Sells and manages:
- Corporate Sponsorships;
- Sponsorships for the Winter and Summer conferences;
- Sponsorships for Grower Seminars;
- Exhibit space for the Winter and Summer conferences and advertising for the Summer and Winter Conference Program Book;
- Advertising for the online Organic Food Guide;
- Advertising for the NOFA/Mass Newsletter.
- Developing collaterals for the various sponsorship activities;
- Marketing the Corporate Sponsorship Program and monitoring all the aspects involved with it;
- Marketing and selling all revenue producing products;
- Working under the direct supervision of the Development Director and in collaboration with the Executive Director on all aspects of Corporate
- Developing new sponsorship products to stay current with trends in the market;
- Employee must attend NOFA/Mass retreats and staff meetings, the winter and summer conferences, development department conference calls, and other staff responsibilities.
- Employee must submit weekly staff reports to the Executive Director, participate in peer reviews of other centrally-hired NOFA/Mass staff and maintain monthly timesheets.
- A strong commitment and understanding of organic farming;
- A track record of successful marketing and sales;
- Experience working with non-profit organizations;
- Excellent leadership skills as well as proficiency in working with others as a team;
- Energetic and dynamic communication and work style that inspires colleagues, sponsors, and the wider NOFA/Mass community;
- Strong ability to work independently with minor supervision.
This position pays $30,000/year plus commission. Sales $95,000 – $100,000 receive 10% commission on those additional sales. $100,000 – $110,000 receives 15% commission. There is a 20% commission above $110,000. Please note that revenue is defined as that coming from sales of advertising, vending, and sponsorship dollars.
- Employee must maintain a current NOFA/Mass membership.
- Employee must provide appropriate basic office equipment to facilitate working from home
Application procedure: By Thursday, December 1 send resume and three references to Julie Rawson, Executive Director, email@example.com. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 355-2853. NOFA/Mass is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment and contracting practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.