Hiring: Director of Finance – FCCDC
Are you a Director of Finance who wants to use your expertise to strengthen our region’s economic development efforts? Are you a dynamic and entrepreneurial finance leader who thrives in a collaborative, mission-oriented team? United Personnel is recruiting for the Director of Finance at Franklin County Community Development Corporation (FCCDC) in Greenfield, MA.
The Director of Finance will be a part of the FCCDC’s senior management team, serving as a strategic thought-partner to the Executive Director and Program Directors. The successful candidate will maximize and strengthen the internal capacity of this well-respected, high impact organization through financial analysis, implementation of best practice and continuous improvement and team-oriented management.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience or advanced degree and 3 years professional experience
- A record of accomplishment in compliance and reporting
- Comprehensive accounting knowledge: experience with budgeting, financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Cash management knowledge
- Experience managing others and collaborating with colleagues
- Proficient with QuickBooks Pro
- Personal qualities of self-starter, independent worker, highly organized, proven ability to be a team player, and dedication to the mission of FCCDC
- Committed to dismantling white supremacy culture within the CDC and in the community, and help work for racial, social and economic justice.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Previous experience in a non-profit, fundraising organization and/or
experience in a diversified multi-funded environment is highly desirable.
- Grants management, budgeting and reporting background
- Commitment to Community Economic Development and understanding of small business environment in Western, MA a plus.
The Director of Finance will lead the FCCDC’s financial and compliance functions as well as helping to guide the organization and contributing positively to the organization’s solutions-focused, innovative and collaborative culture. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2021. FCCDC is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion; people representing diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. EOE
We look forward to speaking with you!
This is a 37.5 hour per week, benefits-eligible, direct hire opportunity, excellent benefits including flexible hours, health insurance, retirement plan and paid time off. FCCDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer