Hiring: Field Crew Member and Farmers Market Coordinator – Crimson & Clover Farm
We are currently hiring for several positions on the farm for the 2020 season. If you would like to apply please read position descriptions below and send us a resume, a letter of interest and 2 work related references. Please identify which position(s) you are interested in. We will schedule a farm tour and interview with qualified applicants. Send application to email@example.com.
Field Crew Member and Farmers Market Coordinator
In addition to assisting with harvest, planting, weeding and field related tasks…
Farmers Market Coordinator responsibilities include:
– Setting up and managing our 1 weekly farmers market every Saturday morning
– Offering top notch, friendly, and helpful customer service to our market customers
– Coordinating the packing of the market truck with all market supplies and vegetables
– Maintain a beautiful and well stocked market stand
– Coordinate with the Assistant Manager/field crew manager about the harvest needs for the market to maximize sales.
This is a great position for someone who LOVES customer service and presenting vegetables in a bountiful and beautiful display. Our market is fast paced and requires the ability to think on your feet while still presenting a fun and positive attitude to our market customers.
All of our positions offer a 5 day work week. This position runs Tuesday through Saturday and involves evenings.
The available positions begin in mid April and runs through October 31st 2019. This is an hourly paid position. We start all employees at $13/hour. All of our employees also get lots of vegetables from the farm and discount from the farm store. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide housing at this time. There are lots of rental opportunities in the area.