Hiring: Harvest Manager – Mountain View Farm
Mountain View Farm CSA: A Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) farm serving Western Massachusetts
Mountain View Farm is a certified organic Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) project serving Western Massachusetts. CSA members visit the farm in Easthampton, MA at the base of beautiful Mt. Tom throughout the growing season to pick up their share of seasonally available produce as well as a wide variety of U-Pick crops. Land for the CSA is farmed in Easthampton, Hadley, and Northampton.
Harvest Manager: Open
- This position is a Field Crew Position with a focus on Harvest Management.
- When not managing harvest this position works with the field and ground crew performing whatever task is at hand.
Time of Year / Hours / Pay:
- Start date is somewhat flexible and can start as early as the first week in March and as late as the first week in May.
- End date is somewhat flexible but generally the position runs to Mid November
- Hours are 6am – 5pm, 5-6 days per week during the peak season
- $17-20 per hour depending on experience
- Some tractor experience
- Minimum 1 season experience on a commercial farm
- A mechanical foundation
- Ability to work by yourself for the entire day and also with a larger crew