Hiring: Job Associate – DAISA Enterprises
Job Posting: ASSOCIATE–a skilled self-starter to assist with special projects and program management tasks in a flexible part-time position.
About DAISA Enterprises, LLC:
DAISA Enterprises is a growing consulting and tech development firm bringing entrepreneurial passion and agility to a diverse range of clients making communities healthier with projects at the nexus of food, agriculture, culture, and economic development. DAISA specializes in innovative and community-based approaches to strategy consulting, program design and management, and impact evaluation.
The Associate Position
This position provides a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and impactful consulting firm working with regional and national foundations, government agencies and local non-profits to improve community health, and innovate new programs and technologies.
Must have experience with food systems projects and/or businesses, and a deep commitment to social justice and community development. The Associate will be immersed in exciting projects working with a small team of passionate colleagues and will have an opportunity for growth in responsibilities. Tasks and responsibilities will vary and could include designing presentations; graphic design; preparing and executing meetings, trainings and events; designing and conducting stakeholder surveys and interviews and more.
This position is perfect for an individual seeking flexible working arrangements as tasks can be completed remotely on a flexible schedule. However, a significant proportion of hours must be within the 9am-5pm working week with some ability for occasional travel.
The successful candidate will be organized and detail-oriented, able to complete tasks assigned.
The candidate will also be encouraged to take a proactive and creative approach to project coordination, and will be asked to fully participate in, and contribute ideas to the team.
Skills & Required Experience
- Experience with food systems projects and/or businesses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, keen attention to detail
- Proven ability to work effectively with a telecommuting environment/ remote team
- A willing team player, problem solver attitude, pro-active and keen to contribute ideas, while also listening to different stakeholders
- Fluency with workplace technology –Office suite, social media, websites
- Preferred skills -event management experience, graphic design
- Location preference: Massachusetts
Hours & Compensation
- 10-20 hours per week (10 hours to start, up to 20 hours in busier periods)
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience
- Some paid travel required
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
July 31, 2017