Hiring: Market Manager – Greenfield Farmers’ Market
Manage the vibrant, well-established Greenfield Farmers’ Market while working with the Steering Committee to ensure the market’s continued success.
- Set-up and staff manager booth
- Coordinate vendors and weekly musicians
- Organize events and promotions
- Maintain social media, marketing, and advertising presence
- Hire, supervise, and collaborate with the Assistant Manager
- Maintain market permits and insurance
- Be knowledgeable about HIP and SNAP
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for market accounting
Qualifications and Skills:
- Availability to work 6:30am-2pm most Saturdays throughout the season.
- Excellent written, verbal, and basic computer skills.
- Personable and able to interact with a diverse population.
- Organized and able to multitask.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- 12-15 hours per week in-season.(May-October)
- 5-20 hours per month off-season.
- Compensation: $14/hour.
To apply, email GreenfieldMAfarmersmarket@gmail.com