Hiring: Wholesale Coordinator, Lead Salad Packer, Delivery Driver – Old Friends Farm
Wholesale Coordinator, Lead Salad Packer, Delivery Driver
This position is the backbone of our Wholesale sales to distributors, restaurants and stores. It is a position involving many details and responsibility. Salad Packing requires detail tracking, organization and communication while efficiently packing salad, a repetitive movement task in Certified kitchen environment. Deliveries require experience or interest in driving and maneuvering our 16′ box truck for our local delivery route.
Full Time Year Round (reduced hours Jan-March)
The ideal candidate has/is:
– excellent communication
– astute attention to details
– impeccable organizational skills
– detail oriented and keeps a tidy workspace
– skilled at wholesale customer relations
– familiarity with local food systems, distributors and logistics
– ability to work independently and with a small team
– able to work efficiently and juggle many small upkeep tasks on a timely basis
– passion for regional food
– efficient at repetitive tasks
– mindfulness with sanitation, food safety, and certified kitchen environment
– must be experienced driving a 16′ box truck.
– must have clean driving record
– professional customer service
– Impeccable respect for covid parameters
– can lift 50lbs
Apply via email with a letter of interest, resume, and 3 references.