Local Hero Member Benefits
What do you get when you create a thriving network of farms and businesses all focused on boosting the visibility of local agriculture? You get proud Local Heroes—along with stronger farms, a healthy local economy, and a passionate and involved ‘buy local’ community.
That’s why so many farms and businesses like yours have joined the Local Hero campaign—and why we’re continuing to engage new members and expand our programs and benefits.
Won’t you join us?
To learn more and enroll, click on the link to the right in the green box that corresponds to your membership category on the right-hand side of this page. Feel free also to contact Devon Whitney-Deal at 413-665-7100 x22 to learn more about the Local Hero program.
Reap the benefits of membership
- Permission to use the Local Hero logo
- Listing in the searchable online Farm Products Guide
- Starter kit of Local Hero price cards and stickers
- A Local Hero sign for new members
- Access to additional low-cost Local Hero materials (see more information here)
- Access to CISA marketing expertise and technical assistance
- Members-only networking events
- Monthly members-only e-newsletters
- Discounts on CISA workshops, and events, and products
- Discounts on newspaper and radio advertising and Pioneer Valley Local First membership, graphic design, and ServSafe training. See more information here.
- Eligibility to serve on CISA’s board and committees
- Eligibility to apply for Grinspoon farm grants (if a farm or garden center)
- Eligibility for participation in CISA’s business development programs
“CISA makes you feel there’s a cohesive campaign—it makes you recognizable, immediately. The Local Hero logo is recognized and respected throughout the Valley.”
-Liz Adler, Mountain View Farm, Easthampton