Local Hero Member Benefits
What do you get when you create a thriving network of farms and businesses all focused on boosting the visibility of local agriculture? You get proud Local Heroes—along with stronger farms, a healthy local economy, and a passionate and involved ‘buy local’ community.
That’s why so many farms and businesses like yours have joined the Local Hero campaign—and why we’re continuing to engage new members and expand our programs and benefits.
Won’t you join us?
To learn more and enroll, click on the link that corresponds to your membership category on the right-hand side of this page. Feel free also to contact Devon Whitney-Deal at 413-665-7100 x22 to learn more about the Local Hero program.
Reap the benefits of membership
- Permission to use the Local Hero logo
- Listing in the searchable online Farm Products Guide
- Listing in the print Farm Products Guide (if enrolled by March 1st)
- Starter kit of Local Hero price cards and stickers
- A Local Hero sign for new members
- Access to additional low-cost Local Hero materials (see more information here)
- Access to CISA marketing expertise and technical assistance
- Members-only networking events
- Monthly members-only e-newsletters
- Discounts on CISA workshops, and events, and products
- Discounts on print Farm Products Guide ads
- Discounts on newspaper and radio advertising, Living Local and Pioneer Valley Local First membership, nutrition analysis, and ServSafe training. See more information here.
- Eligibility to serve on CISA’s board and committees
- Eligibility to apply for Grinspoon farm grants
- Eligibility for participation in CISA’s business development programs
“CISA makes you feel there’s a cohesive campaign—it makes you recognizable, immediately. The Local Hero logo is recognized and respected throughout the Valley.”
-Liz Adler, Mountain View Farm, Easthampton