Food Business Assistance Directory
Are you a food business looking for assistance from people who understand local food?
Restaurants, food processors, food retailers, and many other businesses are taking advantage of the booming demand for locally-grown food.
Fortunately, there are plenty of organizations and individuals in the Pioneer Valley who understand both the opportunities and challenges of going local.
The Food Business Assistance Directory includes:
- Community Development Corporations that offer business planning services,
- Graphic designers specializing in food package labeling,
- Lawyers, accountants, and bookkeepers with food business experience,
- Chambers of Commerce,
- Career development programs that understand the food system,
- Farmer networks to help you find the right farmer,
- Marketing specialists,
- and more!
(If you OFFER services to Pioneer Valley Food Businesses, you can add yourself to the Directory here.)
NOTE: The easiest way to use this directory is to DOWNLOAD IT.
- Click to visit the DIRECTORY.
- Click “File” -> “Download As”-> “Microsoft Excel.”
- Open the file in Excel.
- Search and sort as you please.
NOTE: These service providers have provided information about themselves. They have not been vetted by CISA, nor has the accuracy of their entries been confirmed or verified. We encourage you to check the references or learn about their reputation before doing business with any of them.