Spaghetti Squash with Sage Cream Sauce
Riverland Farm shares this unique and delectable squash recipe perfect for a new Thanksgiving side dish this holiday.
- 2 1/2 lb spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 3 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 tsp sage, finely chopped or 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Halve squash and scoop out seeds and bake face down with a little water 45min. – 1 hour or until tender.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Pull out squash strands from each side with a fork.
- Transfer to bowl.
- While squash is baking: Heat cream, garlic and sage in pan over med. heat.
- Cook 10 min until cream is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Pour sauce over squash, toss lightly until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.