Wholesale Accounts Manager
Red Fire Farm is seeking an experienced sales person to be our new Wholesale Accounts Manager. This position manages of all of our wholesale accounts from on-boarding of new customers to processing regular weekly orders. The ideal candidate for this job will have proven customer service skills and sales, accounting and or bookkeeping experience and a strong passion for local food.
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrable sales experience, particularly experience with institutional sales or working with institutional partners
- Excellent written and verbal language skills (English required, Spanish and others a plus)
- Strong problem solving skills, able to make quick decisions when necessary
- Networking and “customer service” skills; a desire to “go the extra mile” to not only make sales, but keep existing customers pleased and coming back for more
- Excellent computer skills; Excel, email programs, general computer usage.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, BlueCart, and WordPress are a plus!
Perks & Benefits:
- All the fresh organic produce you can eat!
- Plenty of fresh air and exercise.
- Opportunity to advance and build on your skills; including language practice.
- An open and friendly working environment where your feedback is welcomed.
(We currently do not offer commercial health insurance; some of our employees are covered through the MA Health Connector.)
Location: This position is based at our farm office at 184 Meadow Road in Montague, Massachusetts. There is the possibility for some travel to meet with new and existing customers.
Compensation: Rate based on experience.
To Apply: Please send a letter of interest as well as a simple resume including three relevant work references with contact information to email@example.com.
A note from the HR Manager: We are proud to employ a very diverse work force including (but not limited to) working parents, current and formerly incarcerated people, military veterans, immigrants and asylum seekers, retired folks on their second or third careers, and people with mental health needs. We are also queer and trans friendly. We are truly a merry band of people who all manage to work together toward a common goal. Which is to provide delicious organic produce to our customers, make a living and have some fun along the way. Come & see for yourself! – Katie