Nature As Solution: Cultivating synergy to put nutrition and flavor back on the table
Join us for this one-of-a-kind gathering of farmers, agronomists, researchers, doctors, nutritionists, and health-conscious consumers.
Featuring over 27 speakers, including: Joel Salatin (keynote speaker), Mark Fulford, Vail Dixon, John Kempf, Guido Mase, Jean-Martin Fortier, Lane Selman, John Navasio, Kathleen DiChiara, Julie Rawson and Jack Kittredge.
The Soil & Nutrition Conference brings together the collective knowledge of the food movement from the perspectives of successful farmers, leading researchers, healthcare practitioners, and pioneers of food quality to delve deeper into the connections and importance of soil and nutrition. Join us to explore how the intersection of the farm and human ecosystems hold the key to environmental sustainability, quality food, and overall well-being.
- Applications of biological (ecological) management, from garden to wholesale scale
- Improving public health through agriculture, education and local capacity building
- Effectively using nutrition to mitigate disease across the landscape
- Regenerating ecological systems to provide environmental stability and weather climate change
- Flavor as a focal point in the food quality conversation
- Implementation and development of techniques for grower success including seed establishment, emergence and in-season monitoring solutions
- Growing and marketing your farm business with an eye to quality
Cost: $225 general admission and $200 for BFA members. Learn more and register at bionutrient.org/snc