Bella Foodie’s goal is to create delicious, homemade healthy meals that give families the feeling of having a personal chef in their kitchen every night. Ashley Tresoline, founder of Bella Foodie, believes that great cooking isn’t just about recipes – it is about learning the basics of cooking, too. In her series of kid’s cooking classes, she will teach kids how to create healthy, delicious dishes with their parents at home all year long.
- Learning the basics of cooking
- Younger kids will learn how things taste, feel, and mix together to create a dish
- Older kids will learn introductory skills like cracking eggs and beginning knife skills
- Students will work together in a group atmosphere with other classmates and their instructor
- Students will take home a copy of the recipe that they made that day as well as notes
- Every member of the class will also take home an apron and a container full of the food they made
- Classes run about an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes
Classes start at 5pm and cost $32. Classes are held at the Jewish Community Center in Springfield. Please email to reserve your child’s spot in the class of your choice. Space is limited and will go fast. Once your spot is reserved, you will receive a link by email to pay for the class within a few days. Please inform Bella Foodie of any allergies before registering for a class.