- This event has passed.
Fun on the Farm edition!
October 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Making Food Fun comes to Westfield! Join CISA and local farms to celebrate the harvest season with apples, pumpkins, and flowers. This family event is free and open to the public.
Rain or shine, we’ll be at the Westfield Bank Pavilion, next to the playground at Stanley Park in Westfield on Saturday,
October 14th from 10am-12pm.
- Kids of all ages are welcome to get creative and make their own flower bouquets with Rooted Flowers of Agawam.
- Decorate a pumpkin from Ray’s Family Farm for Halloween or to celebrate the harvest.
- Find your favorite apple variety with a scientific taste test featuring apples from Kosinski Farms of Westfield.
- Take a sip of autumn with yummy apple cider from Bashista Orchards of Southampton.
- Parents: learn more about local food served in Westfield Schools with Westfield Eats or pick up information on the Healthy Incentives Program.
- Nibble on sweet treats from Blossoming Acres made from local apples and pumpkins.
It’s going to be a great morning and we hope to see you there!
Photos by Lizzy McEleney