Farm Business Planning Course
October 15 to December 3: Every Tuesday from 6:00pm – 9:00pm
(includes remote online classes)
New Entry Farmer Training Center: 733 Cabot Street, Moraine Farm, Beverly, MA
Instructors: Kevin Cody and Ben Zoba
What to Expect
Over the eight-week course, you will create a plan to start or grow your farm business. Throughout this course you will learn how to:
- Create a mission and vision for your business
- Develop a budget and a plan to fund your business
- Create a marketing plan for your business
- Set goals and create a timeline for your farm business to grow
- Weave those elements together into a cohesive business plan
*Completion of this course is necessary to be eligible for the New Entry Farm Incubator Program
The cost of the course is $400.
If you are worried about affording the course, we offer scholarship opportunities to those with financial need.