Local Food Trade Show of New England
March 29th from 8am-2pm
The 2022 Local Food Trade Show of New England is a dynamic virtual space for local food producers and buyers from across our region to connect. This year’s event offers the following opportunities to strengthen business relationships and together strengthen our regional food system:
- 1-on-1 Consultations (8am): (Producers only) Schedule a meeting with area experts in marketing, sales, finance, and legal issues
- Emerging Value-added Products Panel (9am): (Buyers only) See the region’s most promising new products resulting from SBN’s market-demand feasibility study.
- Keynote Speakers (10am): Hear from the leaders of New England Local Food Industry.
- Networking Mixer (10:15am): Casually connect in targeted small group conversations.
- Trade Floor (11am): Producer’s showcase their products for buyers to browse, visit their virtual booth, and make new sales connections.
- Working Lunch (12:15pm): Eaton your own or join our virtual lunch space to engage in casual conversation with colleagues.
- Matchmaking Meetings (12:45pm): SBN will schedule focused meetings between producers and buyers that best fit each other’s needs.
Free admission is offered for sponsoring businesses and discounted rates for SBN Members. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits we offer for financial or in-kind sponsorships, or SBN Membership, please email Greg Nicaise at firstname.lastname@example.org.