- This event has passed.
New Entry’s Farm Business Planning Course
January 9 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$400
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Create a mission and vision for your business
- Develop a budget and a plan to fund your business
- Create a marketing plan for your business
- Set goals and create a timeline for your farm business to grow
- Weave those elements together into a cohesive business plan
The courses meet online on Tuesdays from 6pm to 8:30pm Eastern Standard Time for 8 consecutive weeks. Each evening session is filled with information and activities that will help you write your farm business plan. The Farm Business Planning course is designed to help you create a written plan to start or expand your farm business.
Graduates of the course can apply to join our Incubator Farm Program.
The course is recognized by the Farm Service Agency (FSA) as fulfilling one of their financial management training requirements.
- DATE: Tuesday, January 9, 2024
- TIME: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
- LOCATION: Online Link to be given to registrants upon enrollment
- COST: $400 – Half-off scholarship available