- This event has passed.
The Autumn Market
November 22, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Autumn Market is coming right up! come stock up for Thanksgiving, shop for the holidays, enjoy live music and have fun!
The Shelburne Falls Farmers Market is located at the corner of Main and Water Streets in Shelburne Falls. Starting on May 23rd-October 30th we are open from 2:00-6:30pm every Friday rain or shine.
It is a great time to stock up for the holidays. You will find local vegetables, cheeses, meats, gifts and crafts being sold at the Autumn Market, not to mention an array of prepared food, body-workers and musicians.
If you are interested in vending at this year’s Autumn Market, please email us at Shelburnfallsfarmersmarket@gmail.com and fill out our 2015 Autumn Market Vendor Form.
Here are some current vendors for the 2015 year:
- Barbara and Eric Goodchild of Barberic Farm – Frozen lamb, ready to bake fruit and meat pies, pickles, jam, jelly, marmalade, fruit sauces, popcorn, hops, eggs, vegetables, wool and wool products including fleece, roving, yarn, hats, etc. May be bringing ice cream and frozen yogurt
- Lisa Davenport of Davenport Maple Farm – Maple syrup, maple candy, maple spread, maple coated peanuts, cashews, and cranberries, maple granulated sugar, Russ Davenports book and wood turnings, and eggs. May be bringing photo cards.
- Daniel Greene of Good Bunch Farm – Wide assortment of vegetables, plants for sale, and raspberries. (413) 625-6425
- Christopher Totman and Susannah Herron of Hawks Farm – Grass fed beef and pastured pork. May also be bringing honey, eggs, cut flowers, chestnuts, foraged mushrooms, rhubarb, asparagus, ginger, and garlic.
- Margaret Olin owner of Margaret Olin Healing Therapies – 15 minute seated bodywork sessions.
- Edith from The Garden of Edith selling her hand spun and dyed wools and woven garments.
- Anna Meyer of Hart Farm – Selling a wide selection of fresh vegetables, fruits, flowers and apple cider.
- Shummah While with The People’s Bakery selling whole spelt flour, natural and organic breads and baked goods.
- Pippin selling lemonade and chocolate creations at Chocolate Therapy.