|Event date/time: Wednesday, June 30, 2021 – 4:00pm to 7:30pm
Event Type: Remote via Zoom
Employers on agricultural establishments that use any kind of pesticide, including OMRI-listed and other general use pesticides, must provide annual pesticide safety training to their employees. Agricultural establishments include fruit and vegetable farms, greenhouses, and nurseries.
In order to conduct training with employees, the employer must either have:
- a license to apply restricted-use pesticides OR
- completed a WPS train-the-trainer program, such as this one
- Use any kind of pesticide in your crop production, including Organic pesticides
- Have employees
- Do not have a pesticide license, and
- Have not attended a WPS Train-the-Trainer program since November 2, 2015*
… this program is for YOU!
|If you do have a pesticide license, this program is also a good refresher on how to train your employees on WPS.
There are 3 recertification credits available.
Note: If we do not obtain the minimum number of 10 participants, the course will be canceled and any payments received will be returned.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion and electronic versions of all training materials. Hard copies of some materials will also be mailed to participants after completion of the program.
Registration fee: $60
Register here: https://forms.gle/ZoTAdTiB7N4Wc3Lt7
*The EPA revised the WPS on this date, significantly changing the provisions of the law from the previous version