Hiring: Clinician/Job Coach – Prospect Meadow Farm
Clinician-Job Coach (40 hours) – Hatfield
Do you like helping people? Do you want a job that’s both fun and rewarding? Then look no further. ServiceNet is a fast growing human service agency with one core focus: Making Lives Better.
A position is available for a Clinician/Job Coach based in Hatfield at a social enterprise, therapeutic farm working with people with developmental disabilities and autism. You will support farmhands in various aspects of daily farm work, identify and design treatment and behavioral interventions to ensure progress towards vocational goals, and provide ongoing consultation and training to crew leaders. This job involves clinical, direct service, and farm work. This position reports to the Farm Manager and the Farm Director.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, 40 hours a week
Pay Scale: mid-high 30s based on experience
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Gardening, carpentry or livestock experience
- Ability to connect with people
- A deep belief in the potential of every human being
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and a vehicle
- Excellent communication, computer and organizational skills.
To apply: Please download an application from Servicenet.org’s ‘current openings’ page. Send completed application with resume and cover letter citing Search #269 in the subject line to email@example.com
296 Nonotuck St
Florence, MA 01062