Hiring: Content Writer – Plant Something MA
Plant Something MA seeks a content writer to write an educational weekly 350-500 word article on gardening, landscaping and/or horticulture.
Writer must have a love and a comprehensive understanding of the green industry. You will be responsible for writing interesting, engaging and educational articles geared towards Massachusetts consumers and have the ability to come up with original, relevant and timely topics. Articles should also have some information based on weather and how it relates to what gardeners should be doing or what to anticipate for growth behavior or conditions. Articles should be written in a way that garden tips can be used on social media.
View past articles here.
- Experience in the nursery, greenhouse and/or landscape industry is a must.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficient in grammar and punctuation
- Must be creative and able to come up with relevant, interesting topics
- Have a professional, consistent, and sometimes witty writing style that encourages subscribers to share on social media and elsewhere
- At least 5 years of experience writing and editing content for digital distribution.
- Desktop computer
- Internet connection
We are accepting resumes until this position is filled with the right person. Interested applicants please apply by e-mailing cover letter, resume, and two samples of your own writing to Jess Wozniak.