Hiring: Counselor/Job Coach – Prospect Meadow Farm
Counselor/Job Coach (40 hours) – Hatfield
Do you like helping people? Do you want a job that’s both fun and rewarding? Then look no further. ServiceNet is a fast growing human service agency with one core focus: Making Lives Better.
Work side by side with participants of a multifaceted vocational rehabilitation and therapeutic farm program. Job will involve direct work with crop production, landscaping, light carpentry, and other activities, aimed at helping individuals in gaining skills and experience working in an agricultural, and trades related environment.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and a passionate drive to make a difference in the world
- Ability to connect with people
- A deep belief in the potential of every human being
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position including CPR (agency will provide this training)
- Good communication
ServiceNet offers a competitive salary ($11.50/hr) with generous sick and vacation benefits, and opportunity for advancement. Tuition assistance for employees who are in school or planning on furthering their education is also available. Training in CPR and first aid, medication administration, and applied non-violence will be provided.
We have a position available:
Five days a week: 8am-4pm
To apply: Please download an application from our current openings page at servicenet.org. Send completed application with resume and cover letter citing Search #278 in the subject line to email@example.com
- ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.