Hiring: CSA and Farm Store Coordinator/PYO manager – Crimson & Clover Farm
We are currently hiring for several positions on the farm for the 2020 season. If you would like to apply please read position descriptions below and send us a resume, a letter of interest and 2 work related references. Please identify which position(s) you are interested in. We will schedule a farm tour and interview with qualified applicants. Send application to email@example.com.
CSA and Farm Store Coordinator/PYO manager (Full Time Tuesday- Saturday)
These positions involves coordinating the farm store, CSA distributions, and farm beautification.
Farm Stand and CSA Distribution Coordinators shared responsibilities include:
– Setting up and staffing our CSA farm stand
– Offering welcoming, friendly, and helpful customer service to our 300 local CSA members and local farm stand shoppers
– Coordinating the packing of our walk in cooler
– Keeping the CSA/farm store clean, well stocked, organized, and well labeled
– Keeping inventory of what is left in the cooler at the end of the day and coordinating with Assistant Manager/field crew manager about what harvest needs the CSA has
-Weeding the PYO gardens
-Mowing the lawn
It is essential that this be a person who loves food, cooking, talking to customers, and presenting vegetables in a beautiful display. This is very much a ‘foodie’ and ‘people person’ position! Also, must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly.
All of our positions offer a 5 day work week. This position runs Tuesday through Saturday and involves evenings.
The available positions begin in mid April and runs through October 31st 2019. This is an hourly paid position. We start all employees at $13/hour. All of our employees also get lots of vegetables from the farm and discount from the farm store. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide housing at this time. There are lots of rental opportunities in the area.