Hiring: Delivery Driver – What Cheer
What Cheer Fruit & Produce delivers produce grown by small organic farms in New England to restaurants, stores, and other food buyers. We work with some of the regions best-loved farms, and we deliver to some of its most respected food institutions.
We are hiring Western Massachusetts-based drivers for our summer routes which begin in April and end in October or November. Positions are full time, but part time work is a possibility. Experience driving a truck is a plus. Experience working with farms is even more valuable. A driver’s license is required. No special license is required.
– Providing amazing customer service
– delivering produce to customers within set timelines
– loading and unloading a truck or van
– communicating with farms and food buyers
– maintaining a clean vehicle
– organizing paperwork received along route
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
– clean driving record
– experience working on a farm or driving a box truck
– experience juggling multiple moving pieces
– experience with order fulfillment
$16-22/hour, depending on experience
applicants interested in future worker-ownership of the company are especially encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please send a short letter of interest and a resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Job Posting” in the subject line.