Hiring: Energy Auditor – Springfield Partners for Community Action
Springfield Partners for Community Action, Inc. seeks an experienced Energy Auditor to work in the Weatherization department. This position is responsible for performing residential weatherization audits for low income households and educating customers on energy efficiency. Auditors will work directly with clients and contractors ultimately performing quality control inspections on completed jobs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Perform residential energy audits in compliance with funding contracts and regulation requirements.
• Develop detailed cost estimates, work scopes, measures and quantities to be installed
• Inspect and monitor in-progress projects, perform final inspections to ensure quality control standards.
• Perform minor energy conservation installations (bulbs, etc.).
• Maintain accurate and organized job folders including formal write up of home energy audit findings.
• Educate consumers and clients regarding energy conservation measures.
The ideal candidate should have ability to prepare cost estimates and ensure compliance with quality control standards. Experience working with home heating system and the ability to properly operate energy testing /evaluation equipment. High school diploma or the equivalent and experience in energy conservation and/or construction. Good written and verbal communications skills, attention to detail, computer and mathematical skills. Must have reliable transportation and a valid Massachusetts drivers license. Employment is contingent on a background check & drug screen. Within six months of hire, if not already certified, must complete & pass an approved energy auditor program.
Send resume and cover letter to Springfield Partners for Community Action, 721 State St. Springfield, MA 01109, Attn: Human Resources, E-mail email@example.com, or fax: 413-263-6511. EEO/AA
As the Community Action Agency (CAA) for the greater Springfield area, our mission is to partner with people and the community as a whole, in a way that leads to economic stability, so that we all enjoy a better quality of life.
Visit us at: www.springfieldpartnersinc.com