Hiring: Job Coach – Prospect Meadow Farm
JOB COACH- Prospect Meadow Farm- Hatfield
Are you ready to help people and make a difference? Then consider what career opportunities ServiceNet has to offer! We are seeking a full-time Job Coach to work at Prospect Meadow Farm in Hatfield. This therapeutic farm program works with people with developmental disabilities, acquired brain injuries, and autism.
This position involves supporting a crew of individuals in completing various daily farm tasks. A Job Coach is also responsible for facilitating educational opportunities to assist farm workers in advancing their agricultural skills. The position will utilize behavioral intervention, assess and effectively apply positive communication and learning strategies to ensure participants are achieving their vocational goals.
- Experience working in human services or vocational services required.
- Advanced trade skills specifically agriculture, carpentry, food preparation required.
- Landscaping experience a huge plus.
- Good communication and basic computer skills.
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position and CPR.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable motor vehicle record.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our starting wage of $15.00/hour we offer:
- generous time-off package.
- comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans.
- 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching.
- Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
INTERESTED? CONTACT SHAWN ROBINSON AT SROBINSON@SERVICENET.ORG
ServiceNet is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.