Hiring: Market Manager – Greenfield Farmers’ Market
The Greenfield Farmers’ Market is seeking a new Market Manager!
- Manage a vibrant, well-established Farmers’
- Market, while working with the Steering Committee to ensure continued success of the market.
- Set-up and staff manager booth
- Coordinate vendors and weekly musicians.
- Plan and organize events and promotions. Maintain social media, marketing, and advertising presence.
- Recruit, supervise, and collaborate with market volunteers.
- Maintain market permits and insurance.
- Become knowledgeable and stay current about HIP and SNAP.
- Create and maintain effective administrative systems
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills and able to interact with a diverse population
- Availability to work 6:30am-2pm Saturdays throughout the April to October season and once per month December to March from 9am-1pm.
- Excellent written, verbal, and basic computer skills
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Able to manage others and multitask simultaneously
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- 12-15 Hours per week in-season
- 5-20 Hours per month off-season
- Employment type: part-time year round
Interested applicants, please send a letter of interest and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org