Hiring: Part-Time Kitchen Support – Red Gate Farm
Part-Time Kitchen Support
Red Gate Farm Education Center in Ashfield, MA, connects kids to hands-on farming experiences throughout the summer and school year. The farm’s mission is to grow children who are hard-working, confident, and kind. Red Gate Farm believes farming is a powerful and creative tool that supports young people’s emotional and social learning. The staff at Red Gate Farm are committed farmers and passionate educators. We love to farm, and we love connecting young people with that joy.
About the Job
This is a part-time position (up to 20 hours per week) that is designed to provide support to our Farm Cook and the Farm Kitchen. Responsibilities and abilities include:
- food prep (chopping, mixing, washing veg) and food serving
- washing dishes, and general cleaning (sweeping, scrubbing, mopping, etc.)
- being a strong, positive role model for children
- being flexible in a dynamic work environment
- being able to respond and adapt to changing work-pace and challenges
- food service experience preferred (but not required)
Pay is $15 – $18 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
Click here to apply through their online form.
Questions, contact email@example.com