Hiring: Production Crew Member – Appalachian Naturals
Appalachian Naturals has a part-time opening for a Production Crew Member on Thursdays and Fridays 9am-5pm with the possibility of a third day a week depending on the season.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices following all sanitation and processing procedures and guidelines.
- Safely operate the label machine, heat shrink tunnel, automated fillers, conveyors, and steam jacketed kettles.
- Read and understand production tasks and formulas, and record information on standard production forms.
- Set up, inspect, and operate equipment according to standard operating procedures.
- Read and understand packing slips and purchase orders, pack outbound freight, follow receiving procedures.
About Appalachian Naturals:
Since 2004 Appalachian Naturals has been committed to bridging the gap between local agriculture and the grocery aisle. Our products, which include dressings, dips, organic salsa, and barbecue sauces, are made locally using ingredients from local farms.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to follow written policies and programs.
- Food industry and experience preferred.
How to Apply:
Email resumes to email@example.com.
Appalachian Naturals, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.