Hiring: Program Coordinator: Land for Good
Are you passionate about farming, food systems and collaborative teamwork? Join our team as Program Coordinator.
This position will fill a key role in the organization assisting farmers and landowners directly in northern New England while supporting region-wide program development and delivery.
We are a regional leader—and a recognized national leader—on issues of farmland access, land tenure and farm transfer. Since 2004, we have been working to put more farmers more securely on land in New England, to support farm viability, increase farming opportunity, and keep land in farming.
We strive for a society grounded in the principles of social and economic justice. We seek to achieve excellence through a diverse and inclusive workplace that honors the unique talents and lived experiences of each person. Our vision and values are reflected in our employment-related decisions, including hiring practices. We actively seek people who bring diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives to join us in our work.
This is a unique position with room for growth and adaptation over time. We will work with the right candidate who is energized about our work. Joining our team includes training, mentoring and support.
Areas of Responsibility
- Respond to and coordinate support for farmers, landowners and others who seek assistance from LFG. This includes answering questions, making referrals to other resources/persons, short-term advising, and database entry and management.
- Conduct outreach, including networking, meeting participation and short presentations to represent LFG across New England, and particularly in NH.
- Coordinate the New England Farmlink Collaborative and a revamp of the New England Farmland Finder
- Manage the delivery of a new online course, Acquiring Your Farm, and support other event planning.
- Provide program and administrative support as needed to the Executive Director, Program Director and field team.
Full Job Description & How to ApplyReview of applications will begin November 15. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer