Hiring: PT Cashier – Quabbin Harvest Co-op
Are you passionate about the local food movement, and local economy? Do you have a keen attention to detail and thrive in a mutually-respectful yet fast-paced environment, working as part of a team? Quabbin Harvest may have an opportunity for you!
Reporting to: Team Leader
Pay Rate: $11.00/hour, paid biweekly
Your role as cashier will be to work in a cooperative team setting to ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a safe, friendly and welcoming environment, which includes:
• Greeting and acknowledging every customer • Check out customer purchases quickly and accurately • Answering customer questions in a friendly manner • Explaining store procedures and policies concisely and accurately • Maintaining an awareness of all promotions and advertisements • Help maintain supplies, store and sidewalks/parking lot cleanliness • Assist with receiving, stocking and display of grocery products.
• Having solid product knowledge
• Knowledge of food service regulations
• Maintaining and caring for produce
• Scooping ice cream and preparing food as directed
All while working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of people!
TO APPLY: Stop by the store to fill out an application with work history.
12 North Main Street, Orange
Mon-Fri 10-7, Sat 9-5
Quabbin Harvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer Please note that with our current facilities the bathroom is located on the second floor; accessible only by stairs.