Hiring: Temporary Program Technician – MA Farm Service Agency
The MA Farm Service Agency has an opening located out of the Westford Office:
- Temporary Program Technician
- The duration of the temporary position may be for up to 1 year.
- Responsibilities include carrying out activities and functions pertaining to the administration of Farm Service Agency programs, as well as performing general office administrative tasks.
- Candidates must have excellent written, verbal, and computer skills. Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen, a high school graduate or equivalent, and have reliable transportation.
- The application period is open from December 5, 2022 through December 19, 2022.
- All candidates must email their resume to Lori.Carver@usda.gov.