- This event has passed.
American Community Gardening Association 38th Annual Conference
July 27, 2017 - July 30, 2017$250 – $360
At Capitol Community College, downtown Hartford, CT, July 27-30, 2017.
- Longer workshops on Thursday afternoon
- Network Reception at the elegant Society Room Thursday evening
- Mark Winne, national Food Policy Council consultant, founder Hartford and Connecticut Food Policy Councils
- Workshops covering cutting edge horticulture practices to community gardening start-up and sustainability to school/youth gardening curricula to innovative health and workplace programs, and MORE
- Friday evening films at City Steam
- Choice of all-day Tour excursions to major community gardening and urban agriculture programs in Connecticut and Massachusetts, including a bicycle tour option in Hartford
- Saturday evening Gala with silent auction and music
- Sunday morning intensives
- Networking, networking, and networking.
How Much: $250 (members early) to $360 (non-member late) conference registration. Registration to start in May 2017. Scholarship applications available in February.
Hotel options at Hartford Hilton, Hartford Holiday Inn, Residence Inn, and Hartford Radisson, starting at $104 plus taxes for a double room (See the “Where to Stay” tab for more information).
Easy access via train or plane (Bradley airport).
Early registration ends JUNE 16.