Learn about preparing & cooking grass-fed meat direct from the dedicated local farmers of our community, then join us for a flavor-filled luncheon on the farm’s front porch of beef and pork recipes with all the trimmings!
All meat from Ashfield: Steady Lane grass fed beef and Manda Farm grass fed pork. Organic Vegetables from local sources including Bug Hill Farm.
- Pork Loin, marinated in Bug Hill Farm’s Spiced Pear Shrub with the farm’s Heirloom Apple Chutney glaze
- Flank Steak, with Chimichurri and White Miso Glaze
- Roasted Barley Salad, with red peppers, cilantro & sesame oil vinaigrette
- Heirloom Tomato & fresh Mozzarella platter, with the farm’s basil & balsamic vinegar reduction
- BBQ Roasted Corn Salad
- Anna Bread baguettes, with fresh rosemary butter & cracked pepper
- Bug Hill Farm berries, drizzled with our Strawberry Shrub and topped with whipped coconut cream
- Black Currant Cordial spritzers or Organic Chocolate-Mint Lemonade
- 12 PM: Introductions and conversation with local grass-fed farmers, Janet Clark (Steady Lane Farm) & Anna Hachett (Manda Farm)
- 1 PM: Meat luncheon prepared by Dan Kulhanek on Bug Hill Farm’s front porch
- 2PM onward: Farm store visit & tour with samples of our products, plus purchase frozen grass-fed meat (frozen)!
- *Participants will take home recipes from the day’s menu, including techniques on preparing grass-fed meat. Stay on to share conversation, pick organic berries (priced separately) and walk our fields and woods trails.
Register here or call 413-628-3980. We must finalize our participant numbers several days before the event, so PLEASE register at your earliest convenience!