Want to Learn About Youth Development and Sustainable Agriculture?
Learn, grow, and connect with your peers from across the country and the world at The Food Project’s Winter Institute from February 1 to 3, 2018.
The Food Project’s three-day Winter Institute is packed with activities, workshops, and engaging conversation that will teach you about youth development, sustainable urban and suburban agriculture models, food and social justice initiatives, and how to build more food secure communities.
The Winter Institute fills up quickly. Sign up today to secure your spot!
- The foundations of youth leader development in the context of farming, social justice and food access initiatives
- Summer season planning and youth crew design
- How to build a year-round tiered youth leader development structure to support your work
- What it takes to run dynamic farm operations with high school youth
- Inspire and support others to create change in their own communities
- Work alongside youth and hear about their work
- In-depth conversations with The Food Project staff
- Enjoy engaged conversations with Dirt Crew and Root Crew youth
- Interact with and learn from Institute peers
- Network with others interested in youth-led sustainable, local agriculture
Cost: $450. Click for more information and to register!
Questions? Contact Cindy Davenport via email at email@example.com.