SNAP & Save
What is the SNAP & Save program?
Use your EBT card at participating farmers’ markets, and we’ll match what you spend up to $10 every week. That means that if you swipe your EBT card for $10 at a local farmers’ market, you’ll get $20 worth of tokens to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables. It’s a great deal!
How does SNAP & Save Work?
- Visit any participating farmers’ market (see below).
- Shop around and decide how much you want to spend from your SNAP benefits.
- Swipe your EBT card (just like at a supermarket) at the market managers’ booth (look for a sign!).
- Get tokens instead of cash for the amount you chose — plus up to $10 in extra tokens.
- Use your tokens that same day to buy fruit, vegetables, and more at the market.
Have more questions? Visit our FAQ page.
¿Busca esta informacion en español? Hace clic aquí.
Participating Farmers’ Markets
You can SNAP & Save at the following farmers’ markets:
Amherst Winter Farmers’ Market
Amherst Middle School
Saturday 10am to 2pm
December 3 to April 1
Forest Park Winter Farmers’ Market
Old Monkey House in Forest Park
December 10th and 17th, and then the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month through April 8th, 10am to 2pm
Greenfield Winter Farmers’ Market
The Discovery School at Four Corners
21 Ferrante Avenue
Saturday 10am to 1pm
1st Saturday of the Month, November to March (plus a Thanksgiving Market on November 19)
Northampton Winter Farmers’ Market
Smith Voc and Ag High School
Saturday 9am to 2pm
November 19 to April 29
Westfield Winter Farmers’ Market
Episcopal Church of Atonement
November 19 and December 10, 10am to 3pm
Who’s involved, and how can I help?
Join us in supporting SNAP matching by making a tax deductible donation today! Visit participating markets or make an online gift today.