Open this week!
Find farm stands, farmers’ markets, restaurants, and more that are open now — including curbside pickup and home delivery!Search
Tuesday: 1:30 PM to 6:30
April 20 to November 9, 2021
Opening date has been confirmed! The market will be operating during the dates listed above.
– Stay home if sick
– Face coverings must be worn at all times
– Sanitize hands before entering
– Follow one way traffic flow
– Maintain 6 feet of distance at all time.
– Entrance and exit are both on the Armory Street parking lot side of the plaza.
– There may be a line if we reach our capacity.
– Try to shop alone whenever possible.
– Please leave dogs at home unless they’re service dogs.
First founded in 2008 by Oona Coy and Ben James of Town Farm, Tuesday Market proudly became a program of Grow Food Northampton in 2016. From the beginning, our goal was not only to provide the freshest farm products to people living and working in and around Northampton, but also to cultivate a shared public space where socializing and relaxing is always encouraged. We are dedicated to making fresh, seasonal food available to people of all incomes and backgrounds.
Located in the Pedestrian Area behind Thornes Marketplace
Grower & Producer Only
Cricket Creek Farm
Crooked Stick Pops
Hungry Ghost Bread
New England Wild Edibles
Park Hill Orchard
Red Barn Honey Company
Red Fire Farm
Sage Meadow Farm
Sweet Birch Herbals
Sweet Morning Farm, LLC