Open this week!
Find farm stands, farmers’ markets, restaurants, and more that are open now — including curbside pickup and home delivery!Search
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
May 15–October 30, 2021
Opening date has been confirmed! The market will be operating during the dates listed above.
• Please make safe choices for yourself and your community. Do not come to the market if you are sick or have been sick in the last 14 days
• Shoppers are asked to use the foot pump hand washing station before entering the market.
• All shoppers MUST wear face masks
• Shoppers will be required to maintain 6′ social distancing at all times.
• The number of shoppers inside the market at any one time will be regulated. A line outside the market, with 6 foot spacing, will be monitored by volunteers.
• Inside the market, there will be 6-foot markings in front of each booth to maintain social distancing while waiting to shop.
• Shoppers are asked to not touch any products, vendors will take care of this. Signs will be posted at each booth as a reminder.
• Some of the vendors will continue to take SNAP, HIP, WIC, and Senior coupons. We encourage the use of online payments or checks, cash will continue to be accepted.
• For the time being, reusable bags are not allowed
• There will be no public seating areas or restrooms, and public food consumption will not be allowed.
• The town has asked that if possible, children not attend.
• Please limit your time spent at the market
Ashfield Farmers’ Market begins on Saturday, May 15th and continues through October 30, 2021. AFM opens each Saturday at 9 a.m. and ends at 1:00 p.m. Our market is conveniently located on the Ashfield Town Common right on Route 116. The market sells vegetables, fruits, flowers, eggs, pork, beef, lamb, honey products, herbal products, jams, pickles, maple sugar products, breads, pastries, body work, and made to order egg sandwiches.
Our two vegetable vendors are able to process SNAP/HIP as well as senior/WIC Farmers Market Coupons.
We welcome new vendors, particularly those selling cheese, fruit, and prepared foods.
Ashfield Farmers’ Market will NOT be held on October 5, to make way for the annual Ashfield Fall Festival.