Saturday: 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM
May 2 to October 31, 2020
Opening date has been confirmed! The market will be operating during the dates listed above.
1. Stay home if you are sick!
2. Respect the format of the GFM space including the single entry point, at the corner of Court Square and Newton Place
3. Wash hands before you enter the GFM space. A handwashing station will be available on site.
4. Wear face coverings at all times in GFM space
5. Wait if instructed by GFM staff, vendors, or volunteers
6. Follow marked traffic patterns or instruction from GFM staff, vendors, or volunteers
7. Allow 6′ distance between you and other people at all times
8. Give your order to the vendor and wait for them to bag it for you
9. Do not enter any vendor booths
10. Move along as quickly as possible
11. Limit socializing. Products are available as an essential source.
12. Service animals only within GFM space.
13. All children must be supervised and within arms reach of an adult
Suggestions for customers:
1. Shop solo if this is an option for you
2. Park in the public lot behind the Town Hall for quick and wide access to GFM
3. Use online ordering from farmers if possible for quick pick up at GFM
4. Make a list before shopping for fastest service
5. Use cards as payment as possible for limited contact. Cash will be allowed.
THE GREENFIELD FARMERS’ MARKET ACCEPTS EBT/SNAP/CREDIT/DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS. Go to the Market Managers booth (the one with the large banner) for details.
The Greenfield Farmers’ Market will begin its 43nd season offering the community fresh, locally grown produce, fruit, grass-fed beef, cheese, eggs, lamb, jams, homemade bread & baked goods, vegetable starts, annual & perennial plants, as well as local crafts and more.
We have 27-32 local vendors that will be joining us this year to bring you everything you need.
Check out our website at http://www.greenfieldfarmersmarket.com